ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Once you have confirmed booking with us and signed the charter contract you can pay by your Visa or Master credit card online.
Before paying please read the information below.
TERMS OF ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
- Credit card will be charged for the total amount according to the terms in the signed Vessel Charter Contract.
- We accept following credit cards: MasterCard, Maestro and Visa
- Your personal information, as well as your credit card details, are fully protected. Data transfer is taking place on a secured server.
- Refunds are granted per conditions stipulated in the Vessel Charter Contract.
- In case that credit card could not be charged, we reserve the right to cancel your order unless you provide the other form of payment.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
STATEMENT OF WSPAY USAGE
Fair Wind d.o.o. uses WSPay for online payments.
WSPay is a secure online payment system, real-time payments, credit and debit cards, and other payment methods. The WSPay customer and the merchant ensure secure enrollment and transfer of the tab data entered, as well as the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has. WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and data security.
WSPay Statement on the Protection of Personal Data Transfer
Protection of personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on data protection of the European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679-Regulation and implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation. WSPay as a credit card authorization and credit card performer processes personal data as a processing agent and processes personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Data of the European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679 and the strict rules of the PCI DSS L1 Regulations on Protection of Registrations and data transfer. WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and data security. Personal data used for authorization and collection purposes, or for performance of the contract or contract obligations, are considered confidential. WSPay does not process personal data except for the purpose of executing authorization and billing. WSPay warrants compliance with all the terms and conditions laid down in the applicable personal data protection regulations for personal data processing executives, and in particular the taking of all necessary technical, organizational and security measures, in particular with the PCI DSS L1 Certified.
CONVERSION RATE STATEMENT
All payments will be effected in Euro currency. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original amount stated in the contract.