Crewed yacht charter Croatia delivers the ultimate holiday experience on the water since there will be nothing for you to do but enjoy at your own pace, on your own schedule: swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, fishing, sightseeing, eating, drinking… Continue the list yourself with your preferred holiday activities.
Craft your dream itinerary – the skipper will navigate to your desired destinations, weather permitting.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT BOAT
All of our boats – Bavaria C38, Bavaria 46 Cruiser 2024, Bavaria 46 Cruiser 2023, Lagoon 400S2 and Lagoon 40– can be chartered with the crew consisting of a skipper and a hostess, but when planning crewed charter calculate that both the skipper and the hostess need a berth, ideally their own cabin.
The cost of the crewed yacht charter consists of the boat price and the crew’s fees, while for the mooring fees, fuel and meals (onboard & outboard), for both you and the crew, you pay on the way, depending on how much you spend.
BOAT PRICE + CREW FEES + MOORING FEES + FUEL + MEALS
How much does the Skipper cost?
- the skipper’s daily rate is 180€ which amounts to 1.260€ per week
- three meals per day plus enough to drink*
- a place to sleep
What are Skipper’s duties?
- to take care of your safety and at the same time ensure that you have an enjoyable holiday
- to safely skipper the yacht and bring it back in undamaged condition
- to advise on suitable destinations based on his local knowledge and prior experience, but to finally comply with your wishes, unless the weather forecast is in contradiction with those: the skipper cannot be responsible if in the long run predicted weather conditions do not materialize