Crewed yacht charter is a type of charter where you book a yacht, a professional skipper to sail it for you and a hostess to take care of the cleanliness and eating/drinking onboard. It delivers the ultimate holiday experience on the water since there will be nothing for you to do but enjoy at your own pace, on your own schedule: swimming, sunbathing, snorkelling, fishing, sightseeing, eating, drinking… Continue the list yourself with your preferred holiday activities.
The itinerary is flexible, up to you to decide, the skipper will take you wherever you want provided that the weather conditions allow it.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT BOAT
All of our boats – Bavaria 37 Cruiser, Bavaria Cruiser 41, Bavaria 45 Cruiser and Elan Impression 494 – can be chartered with the crew consisting of a skipper and a hostess, but when planning crewed charter calculate that both the skipper and the hostess need a berth, ideally their own cabin.
The cost of the crewed yacht charter consists of the boat price and the crew’s fees, while for the mooring fees, fuel and meals (onboard & outboard), for both you and the crew, you pay on the way, depending on how much you spend.
BOAT PRICE + CREW FEES + MOORING FEES + FUEL + MEALS
How much does the Skipper cost?
- the skipper’s daily rate is 150€ which amounts to 1.050€ per week
- three meals per day plus enough to drink*
- a place to sleep
What are Skipper’s duties?
- to take care of your safety and at the same time ensure that you have an enjoyable holiday
- to safely skipper the yacht and bring it back in undamaged condition
- to advise on suitable destinations based on his local knowledge and prior experience, but to finally comply with your wishes, unless the weather forecast is in contradiction with those: the skipper cannot be responsible if in the long run predicted weather conditions do not materialize